Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Lovely work!

Top notch there Ansel! Art was slick as always, gameplay was slick and overall a brilliant game!

The graphics made it lag a bit though, I would suggest finding someway around that, I'm not sure how. ):

For those of you playing at home that haven't realised, the bar where a few pirates are sitting, that's randomised every entry! Play again to see cameos by various artists and artwork by them as well! (I'm in there too! :D:D)

Beat up the Broccoli Beat up the Broccoli

Good stuff my man.

But could use a giant variety of other choices. Y'know what I'm saying?

Lazyfeet responds:

You want moar, you'll get moar:D

MindScape MindScape

Sexy

It all makes sense.

In level 3.. you just completely screwed being subtle. :3

Great game.

Invisible Ninja Invisible Ninja

That.. that was.. that was..

Epic. I cannot believe that you made this in a mere 4 months. I mean, being able to blow up cars with a sock full of nitrogen.. I can't believe ninjas did that stuff. The controls were not the greatest, the 'w' key kept sticking, but other than that it was very smooth :)

So.. an overview;

GRAPHICS:
The ninja, blood, henchman, scenery.. everything.. almost as good as a comic book.. but to life.
STYLE:
I'm still not sure what style is.. I think it's theme or something, but the 1950's feel was so authentic. That backstory at the beginning.. my sister almost cried.
SOUND:
I was fully emersed(?) in this game.. it was like I was the ninja.. amazing. Really.
VIOLENCE:
'nuff said.
INTERACTIVITY:
Like I said, the w key kept sticking, if it didn't you'd get 8. That easter egg on the menu.. great stuff.
HUMOR:
The 'secrets' page.. I can't stop laughing.. I can't even utter those words, it's amazing.

OVERALL:
Awesome. This is going on my favourites.

And.. some extras;
CHEATS:
Go to the cheats option on the menu, and type the following;
o 'killbill' for megalarge swords.
o 'lookitthisammo' unlimited ammo for all weapons
o 'peteycanfly' unlock Petey the Penguin costume.
o 'yaaarghahoy' unlock Blackbeard costume

That's all I figured out.

I hope everyone has as fun playing this game as I did.
This review was almost as fun as playing..

Kudos man.

Kudos.

FlashObserver responds:

Now this is what I call a review. It is people like you that keep me going and creating flash games. You even found the easter egg!!! I can't beleive it. This is amazing. There are 6 other cheats that you didn't find, I usually never reveal anything, but if you have problems PM me, for you it's not a problem.
Now seriously - you really added this to your favourites, didn't you... You sick bastard.

Retron Retron

Wow.

Woah man.. what'd I drink?

But seriously, good stuff. Interestin' concept.

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

omfg <3'd

This really helps man, thankyou so much.
Ratin' all 10 just cause this helped me so much.

Particles Particles

Pretty good..

Guy before me, it's not meant to be the best game ever played.

This was pretty good, although lacked good graphics. An interesting background might be in order.. I'm sure you could make many improvements.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

I had to quit before I was engulfed..

At first I was gonna give this a bad rating.. it seemed pretty pointless.

BUT!

I stuck with it for a few more seconds, and got a kick outta it. I quit before I was stuck on the game.. mindless drone style.

You could always try to make a game usin' the same physics.. who knows.

Good job.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Holy woah

Dude.

Amazing.

I really needed that to work on my arrrrt.

Thankyou.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Cluck, cluck

888888889-99990---0---0---0---00009-6-88889---9-0---6-88888
89---c-7-7-5-7-7-7-c--------------7-8---b-------1---1---a---
c-7-8---c---c-1---4---6-0-c---a-----7-7-4-4-a--0---1---1---a
-aaaa6-7-6-7-6-7-7-8-0---a-3-6-7-8-8-a-2-2-5-6-7-8-a---

Best song ever that is. ^_^

Oh, and great synchronisation.